Januar10th: Submission of VAT tax form,
Personal income tax for payments of previous month,
Contributions on salary,
Advance Corporate Income tax
31th: IC loan report for previous year.
Company Getel is established 2005. We support companies in Bosnia with accounting & bookkeping services. If you want to start company, we can help you and provide details with steps how to open Company in Bosnia. From finding office, getting court decision and tax number to opening bank account.
You just need to send email to us or call us on mobile +387 65 241 531.
Support Clients from Europe
Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, Island, Netherland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Serbia, Russia,
Accounting and tax advice, Custom tailored accounting, Complete bookkeeping, Processing of tax return statements
Taking care about the whole process, Preparing the Articles of Incorporation, Translations, Arranging changes in company structure
Postbox address, Scanning of documents, Sending invoices
Bosnia and Herzegovina tax system is similar to EU countries. Below are rates that currently we have in Bosnia:
- Corporate income tax (CIT) rate is 10%.
- Withholding tax (WHT) rate can be between 0-10%, depending on scenario.
- WHT rate on dividend is 0%, if owner is Person, 10% if owner is Company (it can be lower, if defined by double taxation agreement).
- WHT rate on royalty is 10%.
- WHT rate on interest is 10%.
- Personal Income tax rate is 10% on net salary.
- Contributions on gross salary are 33%.
- VAT rate is 17%.
Submission of VAT tax forms is on monthly level. Withholding tax is submitted in month after payment is done.